General Terms & Conditions
Waxa offers a service that allows members to earn rebates on purchases made at Taobao/Tmall. You only need a valid email address and password to join Waxa. Waxa does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties, and does not 'spam' its members. Waxa receives a fee for referring its members to affiliated merchant stores of Taobao/Tmall and uses that fee to pay rebates to members on their purchases in Taobao/Tmall. Please read this Terms and Conditions ("Agreement") for full details on the Waxa Rebate Shopping Programme ("Programme"). Waxa reserves the right to change this Agreement in whole or in part, at any time, with or without prior notice.
Membership in the Programme is free of charge. By signing up as a member ("Member"), you agree to be bound by this Agreement. You must provide a valid email address to join Waxa so that we can send you emails related to your account information. Members must be at least eighteen ("18") years old and agree not to use the Programme for any illegal or fraudulent activities.
Updating & Maintaining Your Account
You must be logged into Waxa and enter your password to change your account information. You may check your account status and recent earning history at any time via the "My Account" tab on the left sidebar. You are responsible for keeping your password and other account information confidential. Waxa is entitled to act on instructions received under your password and is not responsible for any credits or debits made to your account by someone else who uses your password to gain successful entry to your account.
Inactive Member accounts & Termination of Membership
Waxa reserves the right to terminate your account if it is inactive for more than twelve ("12") consecutive months. Your account may be reactivated by starting a shopping session via Waxa and completing a qualifying purchase or updating your account information. Waxa may also suspend or terminate the rights of your account if there are evidence of any suspected illegal or fraudulent activities. Any failure to comply with this Agreement, any fraud or abuse relating to the accrual or receipt of rebate rewards, or any misrepresentation of any information furnished to Waxa or its affiliates by you or anyone acting on your behalf may result in the termination of your membership in the Programme and forfeiture of your accrued rebate rewards.
Earning rebate is simple: Choose an item, or other offer displayed on Waxa, click the accompanying shopping link to be directed to an affiliated merchant’s website, and complete a purchase to earn rebate on your net purchase amount. Please note that the net purchase amount excludes taxes, fees, shipping, gift-wrapping, discounts or credits, returns or cancellation, and extended warranties. Certain affiliate merchants exclude a limited number of products and purchases from the Programme. Waxa does its best to minimize and maintain an up-to-date list of exclusions on Waxa. To start earning rebate, you must complete your purchase during the same shopping session you start after clicking on the Waxa link. If you visit other sites before completing your purchases or use coupons not provided by Waxa, your purchases might be associated with a service other than Waxa and you might not earn rebate on your purchase. If you disable "cookies" on your computer or mobile device, you will not be able to earn rebate as cookies are used to authenticate the user and assign rebate to the Member account.
Waxa is made available for use in connection with your participation in the Programme. You may, as part of your use, copy electronically and print portions of the website but you should not use such access or content to generate income of any kind. Any other use of materials on this website (including without limitation reproduction for a purpose other than that noted above and any modification, distribution or republication) without our prior written permission is prohibited. In particular, you may not use any data or information made available on or by this website in connection with any business or commercial undertaking (whether or not for profit). The intellectual property in all design, text, graphics and other materials and the selection or arrangement of such material in this website is owned by Waxa and/or our respective licensors. We do not make any representations, warranties, or terms of any kind in respect of this website or its contents (including, without limitation, any views or comment made) other than those required by law. All information and/or data included in and/or on this website is made available for guidance only. Your use of such information and/or data is therefore entirely at your own risk. We will not be held liable for any loss suffered as a result of your use of this website. This website may include links to websites and/or services owned and/or operated by participating companies and/or third parties. These are provided for your convenience and we are not responsible for and do not give any warranties or make any representations regarding any such websites and/or services and are not responsible for or liable in relation to the content or your use of such websites (other than to the extent required by law).
Taobao Terms and Conditions
The rebate will only be reflected inside the Member Account after the customer has received the item and confirmed delivery within their Taobao/Tmall account.
- Rebate varies from 0.1% to 50% as determined by the merchant
- Only items found in Waxa are eligible for rebate
- Only Taobao/Tmall orders paid online will get rebate, cash on delivery will not be awarded rebate
- Only Taobao/Tmall orders made outside of China are eligible for rebate, you may however input a China shipping address
- Only items added to cart after the customer clicks through Waxa are eligible for rebate
- Buying through Taobao/Tmall agent websites other than Waxa will not be awarded rebate
- Rebate will only be given when you confirm you have received your orders for Taobao/Tmall
Other Important Terms and Conditions
Rebate is not applicable to:
- Taxes and delivery charges
- Purchases of gift cards
- Returns, Exchanges and Cancellations
- Waxa must be the last link you clicked in order to get rebate, if other website links are clicked after clicking through Waxa, rebate will not be tracked (E.g. coupon websites and deal websites)
- Accounts that engage in illegal or fraudulent orders/activities to game/cheat the rebate system will be banned and rebate forfeited
- Rebate is only paid on legitimate transactions
- Usage of promotional or coupon codes not posted and approved by Waxa may affect your eligibility for rebate
- Users are required to click through Waxa "Shop now" button and complete purchase wholly within the same redirected tab/window to qualify for rebate
- If you face any payment error, redo your purchase process by re-clicking through Waxa to ensure tracking remains active
- Whilst the vast majority of transactions from merchants track successfully, occasionally a transaction may not get reported and if you believe this to be the case, please submit a 'Missing rebate' query within 30 days of the transaction as we will be unable to chase up older claims
- Please note that some merchants may not be forthcoming with untracked rebate, we endeavour to chase untracked rebate but reserve the right to halt enquiries at any time
Waxa’s ability to pay rebate on an order is dependent on the Affiliate Store paying Waxa first. Unfortunately, at times for various reasons, the Affiliate Store does not recognize an order as valid and as such would not pay Waxa for it. While we typically seek to make a case with the Affiliate Store for payment, unfortunately, we are unable to credit rebate unless and until such payment is received.