What browsers are supported?
The site is best view by latest version of Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.
How do I enable cookies?
The followings steps is to enable browser cookies :
1. On your browser toolbar, select More.
2. Select Settings.
3. Near the bottom of the page, select Show advanced settings.
4. In the "Privacy" section, select Content settings.
5. Select Allow local data to be set (recommended).
6. Select Done.
1. In Internet Explorer, select the Tools button.
2. Select Internet options.
3. Select the Privacy tab, and under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies (or the bottom to allow
all cookies), and then select OK.
How do I clear my browser cache?
The followings steps is to clear browser cache :
1. On your computer, open Google Chrome.
2. At the top right, click More and then Settings.
At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.
3. In the "Privacy" section, click Content settings.
4. Under "Cookies," click All cookies and site data.
5. To delete all cookies, click Remove all.
To delete a specific cookie, point to a site. To the right, click Close.
You can also choose to remove all cookies created during a specific time period.
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. On the very right-hand side of the browser, click on the gear icon, also called the Tools icon, followed by Safety, and finally
delete browsing history.
Note: If you have the Menu bar enabled, you can instead click Tools and then Delete browsing history.
In the Delete Browsing History window that appears, uncheck all options except the one labeled Temporary Internet files and website files.
3. Click the Delete button.
The Delete Browsing History window will disappear.
As soon as your cursor returns to normal, or you notice the "finished deleting" message at the bottom of the screen, consider your temporary Internet files has been successfully deleted.